Welcome to another episode in the Leadership Series with Bayt. Did you know that body language - the nonverbal signals that we use in order to communicate - is the main language you speak when having a chat with a friend, a colleague, a family member? Only 20% is communicated verbally, the remaining 60-80% is

Allan Pease, Mr. Bodylanguage, Author & Motivational Speaker (3 mins)

1111 Views

Welcome to another episode in the Leadership Series with Bayt. Did you know that body language – the nonverbal signals that we use in order to communicate – is the main language you speak when having a chat with a friend, a colleague, a family member? Only 20% is communicated verbally, the remaining 60-80% is all nonverbal. Allan Pease has been named the number 1 expert on body language. The Australian is the author of books such as “The Definitive Book of Body Language” or “Why Men Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps”.

For over thirty years Allan has been teaching Communication Skills, Body Language, and Sales and Negotiation techniques to governments, businesses and people all across the world. It was his father who laid the foundation to this career. He was a life insurance salesman, something Allan became as well when he was young. Mad Talk´s Tariq Qureishy asks Allan how it all started and how learning on the field perhaps makes all the difference for a young person.

Leave a Comment